FIFA Manager Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REALISM EXPANSION

3 posters

Go down

REALISM EXPANSION Empty REALISM EXPANSION

Post by Goooner Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Hi everyone!

More good news, today the website came online and will be ready for use shortly, we have also decided to move the forum to a new location which allow more features and would be better linked to website. If you have any ideas or questions regarding this subject please post them in the Feedback section here.

Also slightly off topic the unique and exclusive crowd patch created by Realism team will be available at some point tomorrow!
Goooner
Goooner
Tactician
Tactician

Back to top Go down

REALISM EXPANSION Empty Re: REALISM EXPANSION

Post by Goooner Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Further update on both topics mentiooned above. I have delayed the release of crowd patch until new site is ready for use or atleast the forum anyway... I know its a pain but the reason being people will need to resign up both to website and new forum, so in order to get decent amount of traffic flowing through to new sites this will be the first download available from there.

I can confirm the patch is both ready, stable and very proffesionally edited by Enzoli, so some patience please! New site is looking fantastic also and will have many good features and forum will be alot better than one currently in use.
Goooner
Goooner
Tactician
Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamomuse Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:09 am

I am looking to start a new game on Saturday, which I intend to play for some time. Can you tell me whether the crowd changes patch will require a new start, or will the changes not affect the saved game?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Is it likely to be released over the weekend?

dynamomuse
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goooner Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:09 pm

No new start required
Goooner
Goooner
Tactician
Tactician

Back to top Go down

REALISM EXPANSION Empty Website & Forums Development Update

Post by vollachr Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:58 am

Well, I want to follow up on goooner's report about the website and the new forum so here it goes...

The Website

The website is comming along well, the design is ready and is set to look as close as possible to the forums design.

There is still alot of content to be implemented into the website and maybe a few more features to add.

There is no time table for getting the website operational but if all goes well it will be up within the next week.

The New Forums

The new forums are progressing a tiny bit slower than the website, the desing is similar to the current design of our forums but is not complete yet, it is based on the Invision Power Board forum system, similar to the one used on Bright Future's official forums but it will have special options that BF don't ahve on their forum.

Both the website and the forum are scheduled to be opened at the same time but the forum is currently in a stage that most of the work is graphical and therefore is almost entirely enzoli's work, once the design is up and running we'll start to install the new features.

Unfortunately, the website and forum will not use the same user database so you will have to register seperately for each of them.

We'll keep you updated on the development progress.
vollachr
vollachr
Tactician
Tactician

http://www.fifamanager-il.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down