FIFA Manager Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALMOST THERE!

2 posters

Go down

ALMOST THERE! Empty ALMOST THERE!

Post by Goooner Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:40 am

Hello,

We are still alive and well and have been working hard on both sites and patches i did send out a email to all members giving new forum address which includes a link for crowd patch! Although only a clever few bothered to read it! As new forum isnt officially open i wont give out address again if you cant wait, i suggest you find the email Wink.

Hopefully will have open by weekend and there is much news to catch up on and few new downloads available but we save that for new site! Although im not posting new news here i am still checking each day regulary for problems and questions so feel free to keep posting til new sites are available.

Also Enzoli will be leaving us for a long while at end of week! He is the one responsible for all forum and website graphics both old and new + did the crowd retextures (wouldnt have been possible without him!). So bid him farewell and many thanks for his massive contribution to FIFA Manager Realism... I hope that he returns soon and cant thank him enough!

Last edited by Goooner on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Goooner
Goooner
Tactician
Tactician

Back to top Go down

ALMOST THERE! Empty Re: ALMOST THERE!

Post by varkanoid Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:44 am

Goooner wrote:Hello,

We are still alive and well and have been working hard on both sites and patches i did send out a email to all members giving new forum address which includes a link for crowd patch! Although only a clever few bothered to read it! As new forum isnt officially open i wont give out address again if you cant wait, i suggest you find the email Wink.

Hopefully will have open by weekend and there is much news to catch up on and few new downloads available but we save that for new site! Although im not posting new news here i am still checking each day regulary for problems and questions so feel free to keep posting til new sites are available.

Hi

I seem to find the new board very slow. It takes an age to log in. Also on the email from the 15th June there was no link to a crowd patch ?

you may have noticed we have stopped posting for awhile now in the forummotion board and have been working around the clock to complete the new sites. The website is not yet complete but i thought id give our members a head start and send you all the address of the new and very proffesional forum!

which can be found here:

varkanoid
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goooner Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:49 am

Look around the forum is not hard to find Wink, New sites are undergoing updates hence our delay in opening. Seems to be ok yesterday and today although there was alot of down time.

Also nice of you to say hello then seeing as you found your way there Wink.
Goooner
Goooner
Tactician
Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by varkanoid Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:54 am

Hello

yes I found the crowd patch thank you.

varkanoid
Ball Boy
Ball Boy