FIFA Manager Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Problem

2 posters

Go down

Sky Problem Empty Sky Problem

Post by elysium77 Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:58 am

On the new imported grounds for the premiership in the patch, whenever i play a night game at one of the grounds.. its not actually "night" its more of a half and half of a light grey/white sky instead of a "night time" sky... just wondering why this is happening and if there is any fix for this

im using an intel pentium 4 3.60 ghz processor with 2 gb ram , direct-x 9.0 (or better) and a nvidia ge-force go 7800 gtx graphics card.

is it my system? or a program bug ?

elysium77
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Back to top Go down

Sky Problem Empty Re: Sky Problem

Post by Goooner Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:37 am

Which stadiums? only imported ones in UK are the big 4 these should be night (champions League in fact) as for the rest they are just placed in folders i have added the 3 times of day doesnt really use them, the sky is overcast? There are other stadiums imported such as wembley and some other top euro clubs all of which should work all times of day.

Best that can be done for the moment stadium wise, once i finish next couple of things il try to make the new imported one i did work fully... keep fingers crossed on that Wink
Goooner
Goooner
Tactician
Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by elysium77 Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:05 am

Gooner, its the Boleyn Ground (which looks amazing btw !!!) when i play midweek games... lol its never at night always "overcast" as you say ... lol like a white sky with the local east end smog ... that or one fricken huge dark grey cloud !!

also regarding the grounds.. can we in anyway edit them? the Boleyn looks amazing and realistic !!! but i was just wondering if there is anyway we can add the flags/banners that are in the ea sports grounds/custom built stadiums

elysium77
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goooner Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:13 am

Yes you can edit them, dont ask me how i never tried i could really use someone that could though as would make alot more stadiums possible for use!

As for sky here the trick, 0 is clear day, 1 is overcast and 3 is night, what you can do is remove which ever other 2 numbers (sky, texture and stadium) you dont want to use or take a sky file from another stadium you like the sky of and just overwrite the 1 you dont.

Files are located in your documents\fifa manager09\stadiums\3dstadiums and use uniqueid from editor in club settings
Goooner
Goooner
Tactician
Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by elysium77 Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:55 am

Ok... lol was just worried that if i edited the stadium in anyway.. it would revert to being one of the generic stadiums we usually get..

for example, bored (and just thought id cheat) with the generic Boleyn ground issued by ea sports , in the editor i gave my beloved hammers the cardiff millennium stadium as its new home, saved the editor, started the game, went into the stadium editor , changed something silly ( cant remember what ) 4 weeks later when the "construction" had finished.. it no longer looked anything like the millennium stadium lol.. more like something the games "stadium architect" had given me.

lmao.. all because id like west ham banners at the boleyn

elysium77
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goooner Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:21 am

That kind of editing is not possible, i thought you meant editing the acyual Boelyn inrhino or simular.. this what needs to be done you would have to add a flag to the actual model or it would show as away flag anyway. In a couple of days il continue my work on imported "new" stadiums..

Currently i have a high quality texture villa park imported i need to work out 1 more thing to make it work fully if i can do so this may become possible. Bright future have versions made of FIFA stadiums in the editor format included in game.. we would need the program they do this with... Other alternative like i say is having someone in community that can create and edit stadiums in 3dsmax or rhino.. its not that hard just not something i have time for!

Hopefully some kit makers, stadium creators will find this site and me and work together at some point. I have made the import available to 1 face maker in community so i expect some face pack made for FIFA manager soon as for stadiums we need a 3D editor 1st.
Goooner
Goooner
Tactician
Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down