FIFA Manager Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Special Face Pack For Download

3 posters

Go down

A Very Special Face Pack For Download Empty A Very Special Face Pack For Download

Post by Goooner Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Please welcome to the board Valsidalv21 an excellent face maker who has created the 1st face pack made specifically for FM09, you already use many of his excellent faces in EPLRM09 patch.. but this is special also because some of the faces aren't even available for FIFA yet!

You can find the faces posted in 3D downloads section, and please dont forget to show some appreciation for this very special face pack!

Also you may have noticed my huge signature Wink

This is the new logo created by Enzoli and as you may have noticed i like it very much..

Why im here may aswell post some more good news as were on a roll! I successfully imported a "New" stadium as apposed to the replaced ones that you already have. At the moment its just the one so what il do is put the new stadium up for vote more details soon.
Goooner
Goooner
Tactician
Tactician

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Face Pack For Download Empty Re: A Very Special Face Pack For Download

Post by barosicky Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:01 am

how do i use the facepacks...i want to update the face pack only...the rest(stadium,chants,boots,etc) i dont care...i want to use all the 200 new 3d face...can u help...?

barosicky
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Face Pack For Download Empty Re: A Very Special Face Pack For Download

Post by Goooner Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Pretty stupid request, install the patches then tell me you didnt want them Wink. They are not seperate never will be.
Goooner
Goooner
Tactician
Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by barosicky Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:58 pm

my request is that u share the 200 new faces in form of the face patch like what have Valsidav21 worked on. His patch only included 15 faces...why dont u make the same patch but included also 200 new faces...my request is on 3d faces only not the other aspects....what so stupid bout that?? did u also mean that valsidav work is stupid,mate??

barosicky
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goooner Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:53 am

If you bothered to download patch youd see the chants and stadums are seperate to database, kits new pitch, goals 3d engine upgrade and the 250 faces. So is stupid to say i only want 3d faces .. hence keeing my crap 3d graphics also majority of faces are premiership hence why would you not want the updates.

Who do you think made valsidav's pack? few faces is different to 250.. im not repacking 250 faces! the next release has over 300 but then i guess your not interested in more 3d upgrades or a world patch... shame

dont knock something til you have tried it, is like playing a new game.. when you do you might understand why is silly request. Faces will always be as part of patch end of.

sorry
Goooner
Goooner
Tactician
Tactician

Back to top Go down

Post by barosicky Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:42 pm

what so hard to repack the 300 faces in the form of face patch only??
i'm not installing the realism patch becoz of the silly requirement that u stated....a lot of work to do. Just patch the face pack and end of the story....why give so much work when u dont want to share the 300 faces...what a waste ....

barosicky
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Play your crap game... we'll all enjoy the realism patch instead thanks. Also your sentence doesnt make sense and EPL is final and 100% working... alot of work to be done on Realism world patch.

BTW this forum is closed so showing how dumb you really are by hijacking a thread and making pointless remarks please dont sign up for new sites people like you dont deserve fan sites hard work.

end of...

wasted only things thats wasted is my time replying to you

Admin
Chairman
Chairman

https://fifamanager-realism.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum